Grassroots for a Better Tomorrow
Future Leaders International Private School will start its success journey in 2018 and will have its first cohort of graduate leaders in 2023. We will make sure that our future alumni intellectuals, technicians, vocational leaders, community leaders, engineers, doctors, lawyers, diplomats, entrepreneurs, philosophers, philanthropists, poets, movie directors, media specialists, environmentalists, journalists, and educators will be the future tolerant, innovative, global minded, communicative leaders in their fields of mastery and proud UAE citizens for a better world.
This sacred journey will be led and facilitated by our experienced international and high-caliber educators facilitating the American Curriculum, Advanced Placement Program Standards and Learning Objectives to our 21st century leaders through different instructional strategies summarized below:
- Students’ Centered Classrooms
- Differentiated by Emotion
- PRA Road Map Learning and Teaching Environment ( Passion, Relevance and Attitude )
- Multi – layered Curricular Approach and Implementation
- STEM – STEAM Based Education
- SAMR Methodology
- Classroom Without Borders ( Virtual Private Learning Network )
- Real – Life Modeling Based and Inquired Based Approach
- One Subject called “ Knowledge “
- 3 Major Strands within the curricula related to creativity, innovation, UAE identity and Leadership.
- Bridging from Differentiated to Personalized Education.
- Parent School Mutual Partnership: A Crucial Layer in Education
Our Governance body and Board of trustees are the back bone of our school guiding and leading the school’s senior administration, middle management, facilitators, parents and students through a team spirit and servant approach where all of us are in the same trenches fighting the same battles for the sake of our children.
Making it easier for our graduates to conquer the post graduate channels, our experienced counselor not only will counsel them, but will make the road easier for them because our school is in the process of finalizing SHARAKAS and mutual
cooperation agreements with different scholar post graduate entities citing some below:
- American University of Sharjah
- American University of Beirut
- Sorbonne – Abu Dhabi
- New York University – Abu Dhabi
- Lausanne University ( Switzerland )
- Sorbonne ( Pantheon – Paris )
- Higher Colleges of Technology and much more.
Those partnerships will enhance our students’ chances to conquer the wall of life challenges after their graduation.
We will continue this pledge and legacy by daily reinforcing all education belief pillars and fostering the 21st century skills in a high moral education values’ environment within our students lead by the extremely supportive UAE leadership along with ADEK’s 2020 Masterplan and Abu Dhabi’s 2030 Vision.
What follows is a summary of our graduation requirements and post-graduation channels for all our students:
High School Program:
- All students must acquire a minimum average of 60% in all subjects without exception.
- All students must pass successfully the Ministry of Education Islamic Studies and Arabic language Exams at the end of Grade 12. (Non-Muslim students are exempted from the Islamic Studies exam).
- All students must pass the TOEFL/IELTS and SAT 1 exams.
French DELF B2
All high school can sit for the DELF B2 exam in grade 12, provided that they had continued taking French in grades 9 To 12. Once they succeed in the DELF B2 exam, they can be admitted in all French Universities worldwide (Switzerland, Abu Dhabi, Belgium, North Africa, France ).
Students who are following the AP Courses as of grade 11 , must work and study very hard to reach the 85% average at least in their school internal grades , the school will highly recommend all students not reaching that level ( 85%) not to sit of the external exams in Grade 12 Month of May, knowing that this problem will be tackled in very rare cases, because the school will be very selective in admitting the students in AP Courses at the award of grade 10. So the major requirement to follow an AP course in grade 11 in a certain subject is to have at least and average of 87 and up over 100 in that subject for grades 9 and 10.
The following AP courses will be offered as of September 2023:
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Physics 1
- AP Physics 2
- AP Microeconomics
- AP Macroeconomics
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Biology
- AP Chemistry
Of course, all our students who will gain a grade of 3 and up in any of the related external exam, will have the advantage to skip that course in his/her Freshman Year.