Our Admission Policy is based on the “NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND“ pedagogical approach along with making sure that all parents are welcome as per our open-door policy.
Our school believes that all students are unique in their needs and challenges, and that’s why we adopt the personalized education philosophy to make sure that the needs of every student, without exception, are satisfied.
Based on this philosophy, we aspire to accept all students within our scholar entity, making sure that all their paper work related requirements are met based on ADEK ‘s requirements and prerequisites.
The school reserves the right to refuse admission of any student based on availability at the time of the application submission, and any other non-academic issue, such as:
- Citizenship issues based on the student’s former school behavioral records and references
- Missing required documentation
Admission for New Students
To apply to our school, the following steps must be followed:
- Complete the Student Application Form and provide all required documents.
- The applicant, accompanied by his/her parent(s), will be given an appointment to meet with the principal and/or the admin manager within one week of the documents’ submission. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the admission requirements, and to learn about the applicant’s character, set of skills, and his/ her commitment to achieve a successful professional and personal life.
- Upon completing the previous 2 steps, the applicant will be scheduled to sit for an aptitude test in English, Arabic, Math, and Science. The results of this test will not affect the student’s admission to our school, as this test’s main objective is to establish the foundation of the personalized education portfolio for our future student, to later be able to nurture later all his/her academic needs. This test will not be content driven. It will mainly assess the students’ writing skills, creative thinking, and knowledge quest approach.
- Parents will be informed of the results of these assessments and admission to the school in a second meeting with the principal and/or the admin manager within 96 hours of the test date. In this meeting, the school will present its support plan to the applicant in the subject’s future endeavors. In addition, the principal and/or admin manager will further interview the applicant and the parent to ensure that they understand the ethos of the school’s mission and vision, and have the readiness and mindset to engage in this learning process, emphasizing to them that the school’s main aim is to nurture within its students the 21st century learner and leader skills that are essential to mold their knowledge for a successful future and lifelong learning process.
100% SEN Inclusion
- The school is equipped with a powerful SEN department with more than 4 SEN Specialists and Educators that will make sure that our SEN students are fulfilling all their academic needs within a fully SEN inclusive learning and teaching environment based on IDEA and No Child Left Behind Pedagogical approaches.
|KG 1||25,800 AED||535 AED||430 AED||5,000 AED|
|KG 2||25,800 AED||1,715 AED||430 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 1||29,500 AED||1,810 AED||430 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 2||29,500 AED||1,280 AED||430 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 3||29,500 AED||1,455 AED||430 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 4||29,500 AED||1,190 AED||430 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 5||29,500 AED||1,845 AED||430 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 6||35,100 AED||2,740 AED||430 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 7||35,100 AED||490 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 8||35,100 AED||490 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 9||35,100 AED||490 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 10||39,800 AED||590 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 11||39,800 AED||590 AED||5,000 AED|
|Grade 12||39,800 AED||590 AED||5,000 AED|